APB! Owners of High end sports cars needed!. ferrari, Lamborghini, etc

shotgunman

Default rank <4500 posts
ODT Junkie!
193   0
Reaction score
My son turns 16 this week. He absolutely loves high end sports cars. I can’t afford one or rent one that’s practical. Do any of you guys or gals know anyone that owns one in the north Fulton, Cobb or Forsyth area that would give my son a short ride? Will obviously pay for their time and trouble and drive to them. He is also a very well behaved little man. Thanks!!

Hell, the Lamborghini/McLaren club was out in full force this week going up 985 towards White County.
How about a little redirection? I had a good friend in the 90s whose wife rented him a full-blown big red Hummer for their anniversary to drive for the day. First thing he did was drive over to my house and we went cruisin' Never had so much fun. He was probably the happiest man I'd seen in a very long time.

How about a little redirection? I had a good friend in the 90s whose wife rented him a full-blown big red Hummer for their anniversary to drive for the day. First thing he did was drive over to my house and we went cruisin' Never had so much fun. He was probably the happiest man I'd seen in a very long time.

Thanks you and a great idea but I used to have an Hummer so unfortunately that doesn’t ring his bell anymore. :-(

Consider taking him to Porsche and doing their driving experience in Atlanta. There are a bunch of options from riding to driving.
I've done it and let me just say, OMG it was amazing. Those cars are track weapons. Way way more capable than I can drive them. If I had a high end car I would be glad to take him for a ride. My highend car is just a BMW m240i convertible and truth be told its my wife "Sports car" as she calls it. LOL

Back
Top Bottom