APD gun buy back this weekend

Soooo avoiding likely criminals selling probable stolen items is “not exercising” my constitutional right? Riigghhtttt…
You forget there’s the old people and those peoples children who inherit them in estates. What happens if they are not gun people or worse, hate guns? They get turned in at a buy back.

You forget there’s the old people and those peoples children who inherit them in estates. What happens if they are not gun people or worse, hate guns? They get turned in at a buy back.
So the one In probably a million or chances that’s it some super valuable piece of memorabilia, makes all the other BS worth it to you. That’s fine, it’s just not for me. But for someone to question my beliefs about the 2nd is crazy. I just don’t see the benefit vs any risk.

So the one In probably a million or chances that’s it some super valuable piece of memorabilia, makes all the other BS worth it to you. That’s fine, it’s just not for me. But for someone to question my beliefs about the 2nd is crazy. I just don’t see the benefit vs any risk.
I don’t question you at all, I’m adding information.

80% of the people we saw today driving into that place were very elderly. A lot of them, men, wearing the old man war hats.

I have been hearing since early this morning the buyback results and all news media say the same quantity so it must be accurate:

302 firearms turned in
160 handguns
142 long guns
Approximately $23,000 paid out. [Looks like it should be $8,000 plus $14,200=$22,200.]
Several protesters arrested.[ODT members ??]

Thanks.

I have been hearing since early this morning the buyback results and all news media say the same quantity so it must be accurate:

302 firearms turned in
160 handguns
142 long guns
Approximately $23,000 paid out. [Looks like it should be $8,000 plus $14,200=$22,200.]
Several protesters arrested.[ODT members ??]

Thanks.
302 people packing an extra chromosome.

Too bad they caught on or I'd have cleared home depot out of their 2x4's and 3/4" water pipes. I planned on making a fortune, oh well maybe next time.

Back
Top Bottom