• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Appliance repair

Moose94

Default rank <200 posts
Hunter
19   0
Reaction score
Have a Samsung fridge that will stop cooling randomly. It will then start cooling again on its own. Certain parts of the fridge will also cool better than other areas. I’m in Marietta and would like to get some quotes. Thanks

Have a Samsung fridge that will stop cooling randomly. It will then start cooling again on its own. Certain parts of the fridge will also cool better than other areas. I’m in Marietta and would like to get some quotes. Thanks

Look in your manual...some of them have the ability to connect to the phone service line via a phone voice hook up -- hold the phone near some place on it something like the old 300 baud modems... My daughter has one...

Sounds like the dethaw feature is going out, mine does that’s randomly, have to change the computer board. Easy job mine is under the light in the fridge 4 screws and unplug old one and plug in the new one 4 screw back and done

Newer Samsungs are notoriously bad. My wife used to sell appliances, and these are the worst of the worst. BUT, with covid, plant and parts shutdowns overseas, new appliances are extremely hard to get. Hope it is an easy fix for you.

My daughter had one with cooling problems.. she let it sit CLOSED, unopened for over 24 hours and it started working (after cleaning underneath to collect all the damn cat hair that collected) Doing this would likely require food be moved to another fridge/freezer..

Back
Top Bottom