• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

AR-15's for sale in Canton

Shooter35

Default rank <200 posts Supporter
Tracker
30   0
Reaction score
FYI-Ate dinner last night at a Chinese restaurant in the K-mart shopping center and saw a sign in the window of Canton Pawn shop that said new AR-15's available for sale tomorrow, listed a few brands, Sig, DPMS and don't remember what else. I'll be checking it out..Sign said opens at 9. Think I'll be there early....

Checked it out, He has about ten, mixed batch Sig,Delton,PSA,Windham, all NIB. 1395 out the door. He also has .223 ammo box of 400 for 350.
Has anyone been to gunshow??? Was wondering what they have there as far as AR's and 223 ammo. Thanks.

Thats a heck lot for any of those guns but whatever.

Theres a gun show today right? I wonder if theres any report on how it is. Its an Eastman show too I think.

FYI-Ate dinner last night at a Chinese restaurant in the K-mart shopping center and saw a sign in the window of Canton Pawn shop that said new AR-15's available for sale tomorrow, listed a few brands, Sig, DPMS and don't remember what else. I'll be checking it out..Sign said opens at 9. Think I'll be there early....

How is that Chinese place anyways

I tried to get into the Eastman show yesterday, at 10:30 the line was around the building. And from what people coming out were saying all the .223 ammo was gone. I never got in as I left after standing in line for 30 minutes.

We made it in the show after an hour wait in line. The place was packed and every black gun in site was double or triple the normal price. We looked and looked over every table for a decent ak. After almost 2 1/2 hours ended up buying from a collector sitting over in the corner and got a great deal. 223 stuff was all sold out. But picked up 1,000 rounds of Tula for the ak for300 bucks.

Back
Top Bottom