AR Build for charity Auction

Small update, I really appreciate everything that being done and all the parts being offered/sent. I would appreciate that anyone who might want back anything that's not used, to please include a list of what they're sending along with where and to who to send it back to. Otherwise the left overs will go in a box for future charity builds.

Small update, I really appreciate everything that being done and all the parts being offered/sent. I would appreciate that anyone who might want back anything that's not used, to please include a list of what they're sending along with where and to who to send it back to. Otherwise the left overs will go in a box for future charity builds.

Hey man, i really like how you coordinate these things. You have a gift for it....thank you
:typing:

Hey Sniper22, was not aware of the second Auction..... I am sure I will participate.....

What you may want to to do for the Upper, is see if we can gt a group buy.... That is the high dollar item....

For the first, this may be all your missing....

Hey Sniper22, was not aware of the second Auction..... I am sure I will participate.....

What you may want to to do for the Upper, is see if we can gt a group buy.... That is the high dollar item....

For the first, this may be all your missing....

Someone will eventually see this and donate a stripped upper and we can get a parts kit fairly cheap. Medic is sending a barrel so it's just a matter of time. The second build will be announced as soon as I get all the details of the needs.

Now if we can find someone that wants to cerakote it we'll be in good shape.

Back
Top Bottom