AR Build for charity Auction

http://www.theoutdoorstrader.com/threads/auction-for-larry-floyd-2.1104580/

My second auction fizzled. First one went just fine but @bama may want to throw this in as part of the build /raffle.

That's awesome and will make a huge addition to the auction. Bama is a great guy and has done a ton for us. He donated a complete AR for one of our auctions in the past and completely earned my total respect. I can't say enough about him without folks thinking he's paying me to say it...

Looks like I have bought 1 too many NiB BCGs... Have we started the parts for the second charity build?
This one is assembled and staked ....Either donate it or go build another AR....

upload_2016-2-16_13-18-49.png

Agree on the good cause.... And I need to give up on AR builds... On my second one now..... Of course (just like the first one), the detent pin for the front take down pin goes shooting across the room.... Gave up after scrounging on the floor for 45 minutes... Then went for a walk.... 30 minutes into that, I noticed something sliding around in my shoe.....
Yes, it was the detent pin....

Agree on the good cause.... And I need to give up on AR builds... On my second one now..... Of course (just like the first one), the detent pin for the front take down pin goes shooting across the room.... Gave up after scrounging on the floor for 45 minutes... Then went for a walk.... 30 minutes into that, I noticed something sliding around in my shoe.....
Yes, it was the detent pin....

So easy, a cave man can do it.

Quick update, I have several boxes of parts to pick up in the morning. Everything shipped to my parents house since there's always someone there and if something is left at my do, the dog eats it. I haven't been home to get it till now and will pick everything up after lunch tomorrow and leave feedback for those requesting it.

Back
Top Bottom