• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

AR delivered to DC man.....oops!

if i received any gun instead of a tv i would probably keep it if i liked the gun
but in the dc area that gun might have been able to land him in jail if her didn't report it, theo nyl ones allowed to have guns there are ploice, military and politicians bodyguards
the ups would pay the other person for losing their item after all

Last edited:
the real question is why did it get delivered to DC if it was labeled for PA

I thought it was sent to DC from the PA gunshop? That FFL is about 5 miles from where I grew up and my family lives. Never heard of them, but I'll call up there and get the details on whether or not the police returned this shops property or not.
Then again, did they violate any laws by even shipping it to D.C.? \
My guess is that in PA long guns are not a big deal to ship and they just boxed it up with that mentality. Highly doubt anyone wanted to break any laws in this case, just an unintentional administrative error. (...and that's just how you say it in your statement)

ohh I thought it was going to PA

finally found an article i can read (everythings a video now) it said ordered tv online, ups mixed up the labels, got the rifle that was supposed to go to the PA gunshop instead of the tv.

So yeah some gun shop is getting a tv instead of a sig...ouch

Last edited:
This got me thinking....can you imagine how many guns and cases of ammo are out there runnin around in the back of those ups vans?

This got me thinking....can you imagine how many guns and cases of ammo are out there runnin around in the back of those ups vans?

when shtf so bad that police are useless you could use those vans to get supplies from
they ship ammo. guns, tools, and food and clothes

Back
Top Bottom