Giveaway!  AR Part 3 GIVEAWAY!!! TONIGHT!! 6-1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh yeah,

Thanks to everyone to everyone that brought door prizes

DV8 Arms bought 15 TShirts from
Okuma Steve and last AR winner Infiniti1981 bought 10 Tshirts and Donated them out as door prizes!!!

Great time!

When is the next one?
I gotta get a couple of DV8 shirts. Gotta look the part once you start hiring staff. ;)

Another great giveaway and such a good time to visit with old friends and make new ones.Congrats to the Jamaican for his AR prize.Special shout to FTM for the use of his place and the GREAT food.June 9th is Sweetwater a chance to get together again and have a good time.Thanks all who attended and its you guys that make ODT the best.Thanks Pope for all you do and Zack,great to see you again.

Another great giveaway and such a good time to visit with old friends and make new ones.Congrats to the Jamaican for his AR prize.Special shout to FTM for the use of his place and the GREAT food.June 9th is Sweetwater a chance to get together again and have a good time.Thanks all who attended and its you guys that make ODT the best.Thanks Pope for all you do and Zack,great to see you again.

Well said biker

Thanks to all that worked so hard to put this together and donated door prizes (I gotta 3 point sling) Had a good time, nice to put a face with a name. Food was great, traffic was a nightmare getting home but I'm glad I went. Congrats to Jamakn

Great turnout and a great time had by all. Congrats to Jamakn who won the AR. I think everyone who showed up got at least a door prize.

hoo-whoo... funny man has jokes.

:pound:

Do not get on 285 west! It is completely closed at Roswell road, my truck has been turned off for 10 minutes, police have every lane closed.

img.tapatalk.com_d_13_06_02_tadutyhu.jpg

I got through there just fine.
Glad I left when I did

The family and I had a great evening. met some great people and had some incredible food.
still a win in my book.

Awesome time thanks to all that worked hard at putting this together and FTM for hosting and the GREAT food. I met some good people and looking forward to seeing y'all again...................

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom