• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

AR15 receiver extension tube jig from Pro Firearms Tools

cmshoot

Marines Icon
Staff member
197   0
Reaction score
Yes, I’m biased. My business partner and I designed and make these. We saw a valid need for a single tool that would keep the lower receiver and the receiver extension perfectly aligned when torquing the castle nut. Ensures your buttstock is exactly vertical for proper shouldering/cheekweld, and keeps parts from being damaged.

The only tool that comes close to doing what our tool does is the Chinese-made cheapo from NCStar. If you build 1-2 AR’s a year, give the NCStar a try. From feedback I’ve seen, you’ll have to replace some bolts and such, but it should last you for a bit at that kinda pace.

Want one that’s made in America, by Americans, and will last forever, even under rigorous daily use by industry professionals? Get our tool. That’s what we designed it for, and we say we nailed it. The industry seems to agree with us. Currently, all of SOLGW’s rifles/complete lowers are built on our fixture, and they use it in their Armorer Course. School of the American Rifle recommends our tool, and uses it in their courses. We’ve sold them to more shops/Armorers/businesses than I can remember, including Forward Controls Design, D. Wilson Mfg, and Big Tex Ordnance.

The only issue we are having is keeping up with demand. The last run we machined was our largest one yet, and they were all sold in a short amount of time. Many orders were for multiple units.

Today, we were contacted to supply a preliminary order of 11 units for the Armorers at Naval Special Warfare Group-1 (NSWG-1). Supplying tools to enhance the warfighting capabilities of US troops is more than we could have ever hoped for.

Some folks here had expressed an interest in how the sales of our little tool were doing, and I thought I would share an update for those inquiring minds.

Semper Fi!

IMG_4422.jpeg

Yes, I’m biased. My business partner and I designed and make these. We saw a valid need for a single tool that would keep the lower receiver and the receiver extension perfectly aligned when torquing the castle nut. Ensures your buttstock is exactly vertical for proper shouldering/cheekweld, and keeps parts from being damaged.

The only tool that comes close to doing what our tool does is the Chinese-made cheapo from NCStar. If you build 1-2 AR’s a year, give the NCStar a try. From feedback I’ve seen, you’ll have to replace some bolts and such, but it should last you for a bit at that kinda pace.

Want one that’s made in America, by Americans, and will last forever, even under rigorous daily use by industry professionals? Get our tool. That’s what we designed it for, and we say we nailed it. The industry seems to agree with us. Currently, all of SOLGW’s rifles/complete lowers are built on our fixture, and they use it in their Armorer Course. School of the American Rifle recommends our tool, and uses it in their courses. We’ve sold them to more shops/Armorers/businesses than I can remember, including Forward Controls Design, D. Wilson Mfg, and Big Tex Ordnance.

The only issue we are having is keeping up with demand. The last run we machined was our largest one yet, and they were all sold in a short amount of time. Many orders were for multiple units.

Today, we were contacted to supply a preliminary order of 11 units for the Armorers at Naval Special Warfare Group-1 (NSWG-1). Supplying tools to enhance the warfighting capabilities of US troops is more than we could have ever hoped for.

Some folks on here had expressed an interest in how the sales of our little tool were doing, and I thought I would share an update for those inquiring minds.

Semper Fi!

View attachment 6062484
You were supposed to let me know when I could get one directly from you.

Butthole.... :boink:

Back
Top Bottom