AR15's at Academy for under $800

the Outdoors Depot in Gainesville is absolutely covered up with them right now. Also have an XDS for $530, and a Ruger commander length 1911 for $699. Sanity is returning.....for now.

They got a DPMS, 2 Bushmasters for $759. And a Windham. I didn't ask for the price. All .223/5.56. I was planning on getting the DPMS but responsibilities got in the way. :grey:

With the exception of the Windhams, these are not worth the asking price in my opinion ( maybe $500 ish). The Windham SRC is 939 and tax plus optics, but is very well made and is a good shooter. GL

With the exception of the Windhams, these are not worth the asking price in my opinion ( maybe $500 ish). The Windham SRC is 939 and tax plus optics, but is very well made and is a good shooter. GL

I thought they were around $600ish but being the way the market was... I was just glad to find one for under $800. I went to a pawn shop and they had a DPMS Oracle for $999 but said it was on sale for $899. LMFAO, I handed it back to them and walked away and found a 9mm round in the parking lot as I was walking to my car.

Back
Top Bottom