• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Are you closing your ad and wiping out the entire title and message with "Sold"?"

Glockspeed31

Default rank <2000 posts
ODT Junkie!
35   0
Reaction score
Why not just change the title to include item is sold? Some people might still be looking for your ad and now can not find the item or people might use your ad for research to properly market their similar item or to see what the going price might be.

Not trying to sound like an arse or bash you, just making a suggestion.

This topic comes up every month it seems. Some people like to delete their ads for a variety of reasons, other people think deleting ads is dumb. Pick your pony.

This was just discussed last week and the week before. Some people like to remove all content (me) because they don't want people being able to reference it and whine later when someone else wants to list something with a contradicting price.

This was just discussed last week and the week before. Some people like to remove all content (me) because they don't want people being able to reference it and whine later when someone else wants to list something with a contradicting price.

valid points

I zap mine as well as this "historical data" is basically useless. Supply & demand changes frequently as do trends, so what was may not be what will be...

Back
Top Bottom