• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Are You???

I'll vote on November 8th. Personally I have zero faith in the new $100 million dollar Dominion system Kemp installed for all GA counties just before the 2020 election. It is still an unsecure POS. They use memory cards, flash drives and CDs. Dominion machines can be accessed via the internet.

63ACB762-B19E-40DA-A5EE-7FE08AFA3395.jpeg

I'll vote on November 8th. Personally I have zero faith in the new $100 million dollar Dominion system Kemp installed for all GA counties just before the 2020 election. It is still an unsecure POS. They use memory cards, flash drives and CDs. Dominion machines can be accessed via the internet.

I understand your point Brother... Although all that scheme and cheating they did last election, can be done in matters of hours, so if they will do it again, I think it doesn't matter the day we vote, they will steal it. Now, beyond a reasonable doubt, my ballot was printed, scanned and storage in the big buck under the scanner. If they don't destroy those ballots, the votes can be audited, challenged and recounted. I think last election they destroyed the proof of our votes, which was the printed ballot. - IDK, better have faith, I think... and pray for God's control over every situation in this very critical midterm election.

Back
Top Bottom