Armalite 1/8 Wylde $497 by Eagle Arms

So, did anyone order one of these? I did and still nothing from them about shipping. It has been "your order is processing" for just over a week now (ordered last Wed morning).
I did order one. Same status as yours...

Aviary Photo_131002812827684965.jpg

The Wylde chambering is kind of neat... don't see that often in mass-produced ARs. Only a 1 year warranty though, compared to the lifetime ones for the Smith and the Ruger.

The Wylde chambering is kind of neat... don't see that often in mass-produced ARs. Only a 1 year warranty though, compared to the lifetime ones for the Smith and the Ruger.
Armalite has excellent customer service. If anything does go wrong, 1 year is plenty of time to find out how durable it is. I've inspected these at a local gun shop, and other than the rifling, they're up to milspec standards, including excellently staked full auto BCG, M4 feedramps, F marked A2 style sights, milspec buffertube, etc...

I don't think the Ruger really holds a candle to this AR, tbh. Especially considering it's $100 less than the Ruger or M&P that have 1:9 non chrome lined barrels.

Armalite is decent stuff. About on par with Delton or Model 1 sales. Nothing to get excited about but not junk either. A decent budget rifle.

Gotta admit, I'm a Ruger fan, and my first AR was one of the M&P Sports, so I'm kind of partial to those brands. This looks like a nice AR though, and the Wylde chamber is interesting. Impossible to go wrong at that price, that's for sure.

Back
Top Bottom