• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Armed citizen shoots at robbers, right down the street from my work.

A LOT of good times were had in that place. The women were easy to approach (some more than others) good band and a bartender that knew how to pour. Hotel with a Waffle House next door about a mile down the road. Bout the only bar I have ever been to that the chicks asked the guys to dance, if you have all of your teeth, you were good to go.

First I've heard of this- the only question I have is that they said "Game Stop" and then showed the Ashley Furniture building with the shot up BMW in front of it- those two stores are a long way apart.

First I've heard of this- the only question I have is that they said "Game Stop" and then showed the Ashley Furniture building with the shot up BMW in front of it- those two stores are a long way apart.

Yeah they updated the article. After running out of Game Stop they got into their car and crashed it by Ashley Furniture and ran into that store to hold up for awhile. SWAT later arrived and arrested them in there.

I stay around Hartley bridge area and I tend to head towards Warner Robins whenever I want to get out of the house. Macon has been a *****hole for awhile but it's getting worse by the day.

Back
Top Bottom