Arminius ARM 44 ejector rod

DanKATL

Default rank 5000+ posts
Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
73   0
Reaction score
Anyone know of a reputable source for parts for an FIE imported Arminius ARM 44 (Welrauch)? Looking for an ejector rod assembly and it doesn't look like Numrich has them. Weirauch made them under several names over the years, so a compatible cross reference would also be helpful.

Do you know if the ejector rod assembly for the .44 is the same as the ones for the .38, .357, etc.?

I've not been able to confirm that. There is a small bore (zamach or similar) and a large bore (steel) frame, this one is the steel frame. EAA is now importing almost the same pistol as the Big Bore Bounty Hunter.

What I'm looking for is Part 18 listed as "Ejector Rod & Head"

Here's a holster!

s-l1600.jpg

Thank you. That was a pricey piece of pot metal, hopefully it fits.

Sucks buying parts that have been out of production for quite some time.

It's possible that the ejector assembly from a Ruger or similar would work, but I'd have to compare it to know for sure.

Sucks buying parts that have been out of production for quite some time.

It's possible that the ejector assembly from a Ruger or similar would work, but I'd have to compare it to know for sure.

Especially for an imported "budget" gun that has 20 different names under multiple importers.

Because it's an SAA "clone" of sorts, I found mention of others that can be made to fit after shortening the rod length and reshaping the narrow bit of the head a bit. The trick was to find one that has a solid head (non pot metal or mim) that could be trimmed down to go into the really narrow slot on the factory tube without breaking.

Back
Top Bottom