Armorer Tool Review.

Shovelhead

Default rank 5000+ posts Supporter
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
82   0
Reaction score
I've done a few AR garage builds and I have gone through 2 different Armorers Tool. One broke a pin on the barrel nut wrench. The others handle actually bent and I couldn't mount a torque wrench. This third one is a GEM.(Pun Intended) This tool is the "Mother" of all tools. Extremely well made. The barrel nut wrench opening with pins is able to do AR15 and AR10 platforms. It will tighten/loosen rail jam nuts.

It will also do castle nuts. All the jobs your typical armorer tool is suppose to do. Very well finished in anodized black. Company logo stamped or laser engraved. I think this could be the last one I will need to buy. They do have a no questions asked forever warranty. I have no interest in Gem State Armory just a happy user. On Sale now for $40

From their website: http://www.gem-state-armory.com/

Product Description

This is the ultimate AR wrench to own. Each wrench comes with the standard 5.56/223 adapters for use on almost any AR platform. What sets this wrench apart from all the others is that the quick change adapters make this wrench capable of working on other AR platform calibers from 5.56 through the 7.62. Precision laser cut, mil-spec parkerized, and laser engraved, each adapter has a scallop cut into the top of each for easy identification. Made from 1/4" steel and 100% American made.

UPDATE: Version 2.2 has been released as of 1/29/12. This wrench is exactly the same as the prior version with the exception that V2.2 incorporates a Free Float Jam Nut Wrench and Firing pin scrapers.

i44.tinypic.com_javpds.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom