Assassins creed conspiracy

howwie

Default rank <750 posts
Frontiersman
34   0
Reaction score
Caution: possible NERD alert and SPOILER alert

First off, I don't know the plot of the new AC, but I will discuss previous games and endings. I've had this theory a while, but this year it looks like it's more possible. In the AC games you're constantly at war with the Templars who some believe turned into the Freemasons, and some would say are still in power and rule the world.
Don't know if I buy it but it's a fun thought, anyways in the new AC3 you're fighting during the revolution and all sources indicate you're fighting the British, but also fighting Templars. I think in the end you'll realize you've been played like a pawn. The very revolution you will help win, places the Templars/Freemasons into power. Very possible outcome, and a cool plot twist to ponder.
This is where my real nerd starts to work...I'm a die hard metal gear fan. Been following these games since 1999. At the end of metal gear 2 you find that "code name" The Patriots, who represent the illuminati are all dead and have been for hundreds of years. Then later in the series you find that they "became" a computerized AI system that rules the world. As snake, you finally put it to rest in MGS4. But....in MGS4 you can unlock an Altair costume. This is not normal, totally different developer, company, writer, director...etc. just a cool odd thing to throw in there.
In AC brotherhood you can play as Raiden, the cyborg ninja. Also, a super coincidental character swap between two "competing" companies. I'm wondering, and yeah it's a LONG shot, but are they going to attempt to slightly blend these two epic game sagas? Don't know why they would, but being that there is a chance in AC3 that you are turned against the patriots, and Desomnd is continuing the fight in the future, (on a timeline that very easily could be on par with the MGS series) and the fact that the two games have essentially the same enemy....could this happen?
There are tons of minor hints I could pick at, but the most recent is this, the trailer for AC3 is named Rise and it looks amazing. The title to the next Metal Gear? Metal Gear RISING. It's more than my sad nerd brain can handle haha. If any super geeks have input I'd love to hear more theories/thoughts.

LOL at all of the above haha, i know I know....gimme a break I'm still a gun toting', bible reading, ODT addict. Just thought I'd drop a big ole nerd A-bomb

I love to be the arm chair quarterback when my daughter is playing the Xbox, I'm an expert when someone else is palying.. I try to do it but it's like my fingers have palsy, no finger eye coordination, lol.

Back
Top Bottom