• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Assistance please

DEADPOOL

Default rank <500 posts
Survivalist
11   0
Reaction score
If you haven't seen my other thread I've been struggling for the past few months.
My wife had an affair in February and we separated I have been staying in my car and lost my job.
I was working Uber & Doordash to have income and to make ends meet the best I could right now.
I came across a elderly disabled Man who offered me to stay with him if I payed $400 a month and helped take him to his doctor's.
Well my wife had the idea to take a title loan on my car in December to take care of some last minute Christmas shopping.
She was making the payments as agreed and I didn't know she missed 2 payments till my car Suddenly was Repossessed last Friday out of No where.
Now today my roommate has suffered a mental breakdown from his life of Bipolar schizophrenia.
I now need a place to stay so I can get back on my feet and the streets being Homeless is a tragic thought for anyone 😪 😔
I currently stay in Winder, Ga
I ask my fellow members if anyone can help please 🙏 🙏

If anyone can help with a living situation till I can get money saved up please message me..
I'm 37 years old I have a perfect Record Zero arrest and NO prior issues im a great guy just in a bad situation 😞

Have you talked to your church ?
Some churches offer assistance or have the resources to help.
Yes 12 of our biggest churches around and none offer anything it's so sad cause churches focus more on them selves now than helping ppl.
I even tried Churches from other areas or counties and they say seek out a Homeless shelter. I have and all appear full to capacity at the moment

If you haven't seen my other thread I've been struggling for the past few months.
My wife had an affair in February and we separated I have been staying in my car and lost my job.
I was working Uber & Doordash to have income and to make ends meet the best I could right now.
I came across a elderly disabled Man who offered me to stay with him if I payed $400 a month and helped take him to his doctor's.
Well my wife had the idea to take a title loan on my car in December to take care of some last minute Christmas shopping.
She was making the payments as agreed and I didn't know she missed 2 payments till my car Suddenly was Repossessed last Friday out of No where.
Now today my roommate has suffered a mental breakdown from his life of Bipolar schizophrenia.
I now need a place to stay so I can get back on my feet and the streets being Homeless is a tragic thought for anyone 😪 😔
I currently stay in Winder, Ga
I ask my fellow members if anyone can help please 🙏 🙏
So often times it happens

that we live our lives in chains.

And we never even know we have the key.

—“Already Gone” by the Eagles

When I tried to offer him a place to say in my (empty) second house, he couldn’t even be bothered to call me.

So often times it happens

that we live our lives in chains.

And we never even know we have the key.

—“Already Gone” by the Eagles

When I tried to offer him a place to say in my (empty) second house, he couldn’t even be bothered to call me.
I was very eager in your offer as you seen in my replies but you wasn't going to be back in tow till August the 3rd.
In that time you arrived I had PT work I was tied to in Athens and watching my daughter at night while her mother did closing shift.
I very much lived your offer and was ready to come your way ASAP then the priorities took place. I do hope you understand that I was never refusing your offer it was just not achievable at the time with my daughter 2 hours away.

Back
Top Bottom