• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Assistant examiners.

I always call to make sure it goes into pending 2 weeks after the check cashing then I check right at 5 months pending.

Give or take. Mine didn't cash till 11 days later so it all depends. My first stamp, they didn't cash check till 2 weeks later and I went pending a month later. My last 2 forms, 1 and 4, both went cashed and pending within a week of each other.

What I don't understand is, why don't they send the form 4 to WV instead of Atlanta. NFA does electronic withdrawals anyways....

Give or take. Mine didn't cash till 11 days later so it all depends. My first stamp, they didn't cash check till 2 weeks later and I went pending a month later. My last 2 forms, 1 and 4, both went cashed and pending within a week of each other.

What I don't understand is, why don't they send the form 4 to WV instead of Atlanta. NFA does electronic withdrawals anyways....

Yeah and I wanna know why they won't just let me drive to Atlanta, walk into the NFA building, pay the $200 fee, get my stamp and leave. Would save alot of time I think.

Back
Top Bottom