Assistant examiners.

No2sc2

Default rank 5000+ posts Supporter
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
Banned Permanently
37   1
Reaction score
I <3 you!

NFAtracker shows Shannon just approved a couple of people pending from June. I was pending May and I was approved mid September. At this rate, I am getting my can by mid November! My SBR should be here anyday soon!

I just hope I have the fundings for everything. :[ I bought everything all at once prior knowing my TiRant 9 approving and now my SBR approving soon. :[

HAHAHA just to show how optimistic I was, I thought this was going to be a thread abotu someone with some business needing assistant examiners for some type of work. OK back to looking at pretty guns I can't afford right now.

My check cashed on 6/11/2012,
should be no time at all, wonder will I get the letter in the mail first or will my dealer let me know first?

Let me know when you're approved, I'm right behind you. I might even get there first since I'm a form 1 and no additional information needed to verify.

- - - Updated - - -

My check cashed on 6/11/2012,
should be no time at all, wonder will I get the letter in the mail first or will my dealer let me know first?

Let me know when you're approved, I'm right behind you. I might even get there first since I'm a form 1 and no additional information needed to verify.

I never checked with the ATF to see when I went pending, I'm thinking of calling them up to check in on this wone and my OSprey. Problem is my forms are in a safe back in Gainesville, so I wont be able to grab them till this weekend.

Back
Top Bottom