Here he is practicing his workout routine

Hands Up,Hands Down

Attachments

• IMG_2265.JPG
    IMG_2265.JPG
    38.5 KB · Views: 13
Here he is practicing his workout routine

Hands Up,Hands Down
Congrats from a father of 3. That's a pretty mellow good looking kid. Just remember this. Every time you leave the house you need to buy diapers before you go home. They don't go bad and you'll need them for a while. And they screw you pretty good on them. See when they're newborn you get like 36 to a pack for around $10.00. But then they move up to the next size and you only get 24 to the pack but the price stays the same. This diaper industry screw job continues on well into pull ups.
You will soon discover that it's not the baby that's an issue. It's all the **** you have to carry around for the baby.

Congrats from a father of 3. That's a pretty mellow good looking kid. Just remember this. Every time you leave the house you need to buy diapers before you go home. They don't go bad and you'll need them for a while. And they screw you pretty good on them. See when they're newborn you get like 36 to a pack for around $10.00. But then they move up to the next size and you only get 24 to the pack but the price stays the same. This diaper industry screw job continues on well into pull ups.
You will soon discover that it's not the baby that's an issue. It's all the **** you have to carry around for the baby.

I agree. It's like a tactical baby care SHTF bag lol

Diapers are expensive but I've managed to save some coin for the time being.

I so far purchased 3x 216ct Pampers Newborn,3x 216ct Pampers size 1, and 4x 216ct Luvs size 2. The Luvs haven't arrived yet,but they all came off Amazon and I've paid no more than $15.xx per 216ct

I figure if I don't use them or like them I can return it or exchange them for different sizes.

Thanks for all the well wishes

Some family visiting today brought me a Mexican Hamburger around 7pm. I ate that and I've been having indigestion and sitting on the pot ever since lol. I hope it ends soon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom