• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

ATI Omni Hybrid pistol

roswellj

Default rank <400 posts Supporter
Survivalist
118   0
Reaction score
I have been thinking and looking at an AR15 pistol for both work and as a car gun. Saw one on GB and won it. 10.5 in barrel picatinny rail upper and Truglo red dot. I took it to the range and was nervous. Some reviews had me thinking it would blow up in my face and the noise would ruin my already bad hearing. Not even close. Noise was loud but nothing punishing and it was very accurate/reliable. I am 100% pleased. No FTE or FTF. Already own the ATI 1911 commander size and am very happy. I will keep testing it with different mags but so far I love it. Stay safe. WJF

I have an ATI Omni lower that I used for a PSA Marauder pistol. And I have used the same lowers a few times before with no issues. However...I have only test fired them to check functions. I don't have the funds to torture test ANY gun for a thousand rounds.
If you intend to use it occasionally like most of us do I don't see a problem. I've used their polymer lower as well as TNArms and the KE Arms monolithic poly lower . They all ran fine for ME for the few rounds I put through them .
I guess the point here is how much do you plan on using it?

Back
Top Bottom