Atleast my son has it figured out...

DaveTheMinion

Default rank 5000+ posts
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
94   1
Reaction score
My son has had a thing about playing with my Glock hat, I thought it may be because I wear it so much, because now he takes it off my head, puts it on his head, acts silly, them puts it back on my head. Then today my son was playing with my phone, looking at something and smiling and giggling. He was looking at the picture I downloaded of the Glock I'm trading for tomorrow.. Now, before you say that's nothing, I had my recent download alerts cleared, my phone on menu and locked. The only way for him to get to that picture was to unlock my phone, tap applications, scroll through all my applications (there's quite a bit) and get to gallery. Then he had to scroll through and pick my download folder out of about 7 different folders. Then scrolll to about 4 random funny pictures to pull up the glock picture...

Either my 15 month old knows my phone better than I do, or this kid is seriously going to cost me money on guns and ammo growing up..

They learn Faster than we do.
My boy does Apple or android with no difficulty in either. He also has his own PC and his leapfrog tablet.
Kids nowadays are better and faster with technology, scary

That is awesome.

My girlfriends 5 year old is doing puzzles on my phone that I have seen adults have trouble with. When she was 3 she would pick up my phone and look through pictures and set them as my background. She would tell me that I needed to have a picture of "your girls" as the background so "you don't forget us".

Amazing how smart they are.

Back
Top Bottom