• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

My wife is a traitor…

Picking out your woman’s gun is like you picking out her bra and panties. YOU will probably LOVE them, but she probably will not. Especially if you are the one wearing them… LOL
Been there. What I thought she needed and what she would willingly carry where widely apart.

I have owned a number of handguns over the years and still have a few. The only pistols we keep in the house are 9mm Glocks. They are simple to operate, they go bang every time you pull the trigger, they all use the same mags. If it ever gets real I want it simple for my wife who has shot a Glock a bit to play a part. Don’t want her worrying about how to put the safety off or anything else functionally related during a time when she will already be pretty freaked out. They are ugly but simple and they work.

Went to a gun store where they had all of the guns I wanted my daughter to hold and try out in her hand. I mean everything. Without any influence or coercion, she picked a Glock 43.

I have owned a number of handguns over the years and still have a few. The only pistols we keep in the house are 9mm Glocks. They are simple to operate, they go bang every time you pull the trigger, they all use the same mags. If it ever gets real I want it simple for my wife who has shot a Glock a bit to play a part. Don’t want her worrying about how to put the safety off or anything else functionally related during a time when she will already be pretty freaked out. They are ugly but simple and they work.
"they all use the same mags."

is an excellent point if things get real.

I feel ya brother. I went though G2c, G3c, LCP. She tried her dad’s Sheild and P365 and nope. I bought a P365 XL, nah, upgraded the module to the XMacro, hell nah 🙄. Rented a G43x, and not only was she able to fully handle/manipulate it, she shoot it very well and liked it. So now we have a 43x, and I got a 48. 🤣

Back
Top Bottom