• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Attention ODT our Brother needs our prayers ( CARVER )

Glad you are home and ok. My dad's fatal heart attack was very painful for him. The artery on the back side of the heart was completely blocked and they put more morphine in him than I thought possible. They call that artery type attack the widow maker.
That's the type I had in 2002, my cardiologist told me that 80-85% do not survive. I am very fortunate and thankful that I did and have been able to see my granddaughter grow up.

Carver, I am so glad you are home and hopefully on the mend. Take care my friend.

Just got back home,thanks for the prayers,never did feel quite right after the bypass in Oct,started having terrible back pain I went back to the hospital, got mega doses of morphine with no relief, they decided to do a heart cath....after angioplasty and a stint I truly feel better and think I'm on the road to recovery.Truley felt like I was dyeing before they did the operation
Glad to here you are home again...heal up quickly my friend..prayers sent!

Just got back home,thanks for the prayers,never did feel quite right after the bypass in Oct,started having terrible back pain I went back to the hospital, got mega doses of morphine with no relief, they decided to do a heart cath....after angioplasty and a stint I truly feel better and think I'm on the road to recovery.Truley felt like I was dyeing before they did the operation

Jerry, great to see you here again.... Don't over do it.... Rest and Get Well... !!!

Great news!!!

Back
Top Bottom