• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Auction for Ally - ESEE #5 Desert Tan

rrhodes

Default rank <1500 posts Lifetime Supporter
ODT Junkie!
53   0
Reaction score
By now, hopefully you are aware that there is an ODT individual that could use our help.

This ESEE #5was bid on, and won by @SAR 6114 . After sending the funds, @sar6114 immediately requested that I turn this auction around, and re-auction it for hopes of a little more help for Ally's family. SO I am relisting this great knife, in hopes that we can push the help and generosity of ODT a little farther. @SAR 6114 - Thank You!

I have been auctioning off some new ESEE Knives
that I have, in hopes that a little generosity helps Ally's family out. Many of you have bid on these auctions - THANK YOU.

Here is the original link from ODT. **3 yr old w/leukemia **

Payment can be made direct to Ally's family through PayPal.

“He's fairly new to the ODT but one of our brothers @Jwater daughter was diagnosed with leukemia yesterday...and today she turns 3 years old.

He is a buddy of mine and his little girl Ally is an angel. Could I ask the ODT family to help his family out?

They are going to need all the prayers they can get!

Click here to support Ally's super power campaign by Liles Knight Isbill

100% of the proceeds from this auction will go directly to Ally and family to help cover the costs of what will be a VERY expensive recovery.

@rrhodes is currently in possession of the knife and will be sending it to the winner.

If I've forgotten any details, or you've got any questions at all, feel free to post them in this thread and we will get you an answer ASAP.

This auction will end one week from today, Sunday Ju;y 10th at 9:00 PM

As always, the opening bid is $1.00

You can paypal direct to Ally's family, or pay me and I will deliver the funds at auction end.

@Jholdbrooks

Here are the details on the knife.

The ESEE Model 5 has a tan blade that measures 5.25" and has a plain edge.The Item 5P-KO-DT does not come with any sheathing, just the knife.

The ESEE Model 5 was designed by Military SERE instructors as a downed pilot’s survival knife. It’s a survival tool that will pry, cut and chop the user out of a downed helicopter in a remote jungle, a vehicle on the side of the road or an unforgiving remote wilderness. All ESEE-5 knives feature a sharpened glass breaker pommel, saber ground blade and a fire making bow drill divot in the handle. As with all ESEE Knives, the Model 5 is backed by the famous ESEE “no questions asked” lifetime warranty. If you break it, just send the broken knife back to ESEE for a replacement
Specifications:
Overall Length: 11 inches
Blade Length: 5.25 inches
Blade Width: 1.25 inches
Blade Thickness: .25 inches
Blade Grind: Saber
Blade Width: 1.56 inches
Blade Steel: 1095 Carbon Steel
Blade Finish: Desert Tan Textured Powdered Coated
Blade Hardness: 55 - 57 RC
Blade Edge: Plain
Handle Material: Canvas Micarta