• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Auction for Ally - ESEE Izula II - Safety Orange w/Kit

rrhodes

Default rank <1500 posts Lifetime Supporter
ODT Junkie!
53   0
Reaction score
By now, hopefully you are aware that there is that new ODT individual that could use our help.

I have been auctioning off some new ESEE Izulas that I have, in hopes that a little generosity helps Ally's family out. Many of you have bid on these auctions - THANK YOU.

This IZULA II was bid on, and won by @VolsNut. After sending the funds, @VolsNut immediately requested that I turn this auction around, and re-auction it for hopes of a little more help for Ally's family. SO I am relisting this great knife, in hopes that we can push the help and generosity of ODT a little farther. @VolsNut - Thank You!

2016-06-04-21-45-25-jpg.809294
izulaiior-3-jpg.809295
izulaiiorclip-1-jpg.809296
izulaiiorsheath-1-jpg.809297

Here is the original link from ODT. **3 yr old w/leukemia **

Payment can be made direct to Ally's family through PayPal.

“He's fairly new to the ODT but one of our brothers @Jwater daughter was diagnosed with leukemia yesterday...and today she turns 3 years old.

He is a buddy of mine and his little girl Ally is an angel. Could I ask the ODT family to help his family out?

They are going to need all the prayers they can get!

Click here to support Ally's super power campaign by Liles Knight Isbill

100% of the proceeds from this auction will go directly to Ally and family to help cover the costs of what will be a VERY expensive recovery.

Here are the details on the knife.

The locals in the Amazon call the meanest, most aggressive ant in the jungle “Isula” (spelled with an “s”). The folks at Randall's Adventure & Training know it as the Bullet Ant. The Bullet Ant is known to be independent, tough, light on its feet, and a real aggressive survivor. The IZULA knife is built the same way. After numerous survival trips and expeditions to the Amazon jungles of Peru, Jeff Randall and Mike Perrin designed the Izula to be the perfect survival kit or concealed carry knife. As with all ESEE Knives, the all IZULAS are backed by the famous ESEE “no questions asked” lifetime warranty. If you break it, just send the broken knife back to ESEE for a replacement.

Esee Izula II

Specifications:

Overall length: 6.75 in.
Blade Length: 2.63 in.
Maximum Thickness: .156"
1095 Steel - 57 Rc.
Blade Width: 1.0"
Grind: Flat
Handles: Canvas Micarta
Handle Thickness: 0.585 in.
Weight: 3.2 Ounces (Knife & Handles Only)
Sheathing: Injection Molded, Black
Pommel: .550" Diameter Hole To Accommodate Carabiner
Spine: Thumb Grippers
Orange Textured Powder Coat
Serial Number On Blade

@rrhodes is currently in possession of the knife and will be sending it to the winner.

The gun will be delivered USPS Prioirty Mail.

If I've forgotten any details, or you've got any questions at all, feel free to post them in this thread and we will get you an answer ASAP.

This auction will end one week from today, Sunday July 10th at 9:00 PM

As always, the opening bid is $1.00

You can paypal direct to Ally's family, or pay me and I will deliver the funds at auction end.

Jholdbrooks Jholdbrooks

@VolsNut

First Picture is the Actual Knife. It also comes with Two Stickers!

Back
Top Bottom