• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Auction for Jeddak - Yeti/Ozark Trail/ESEE

rrhodes

Default rank <1500 posts Lifetime Supporter
ODT Junkie!
53   0
Reaction score
There is that new ODT individual that could use our help. You probably know what's happened by now. (Jeddak)

I will be able to take PayPal or meet in person and receive cash that will be handed over to Jeddak. The paypal link for the auction funds, or for personal donations will be available later today. A special PayPal account will be set up, and 100% of the funds will go straight to Jeddak's family.

I will be able to meet with the winners in person next week, or in the case of the knives and tumblers, send USPS.

I live in Canton, there are several great meeting places up here, including Cherokee Gun.

Side by side, these perform just as well as a Yeti costing 4 times as much. I have both, and now grab whichever one is available.

the hat is a brand new ESEE cap, the Yetis are the 36 oz Rambler Bottle, and the 30 oz Rambler Tumbler, and the last is the 20 oz Ozark Trails (just as good as Yeti) tumbler.
Here are the details on the Stainless Tumblers.

Yeti Ramblers - Tumbler and Bottle

Don't you hate it when your favorite beverage loses its frosty (or piping hot) goodness before you have a chance to fully enjoy it? We sure do, and that's why we over-engineered our Rambler Tumblers with kitchen-grade 18/8 stainless steel and double-wall vacuum insulation. The result is a tough, hard-wearing personal drink cooler that maintains ice twice as long as plastic tumblers — and it works just as well for hot beverages. The lid that keeps your liquid in its place is easy to clean, shatter resistant and crystal clear so you know exactly how much of your drink you still have to look forward to. Dishwasher safe.

We’ve brought the legendary insulating power of our Rambler™ Tumblers into bottle form. The 36 oz Rambler Bottle is the perfect addition to your blind, ranch, or boat, with enough power to keep your water cold until the very last drop.

The 36 oz Rambler Bottle features a durable 18/8 stainless steel construction with a No Sweat™ design to keep condensation from collecting. Like the rest of the Rambler Bottles, it also has a TripleHaul™ cap for superior portability. And unlike narrow-mouthed drink bottles that are a hassle to fill or rinse, the Rambler Bottle features Over-the-Nose™ technology for easy loading, drinking, and cleaning. And it’s BPA-free.

In other words, the Rambler Bottle is the only insulated container for cold (or hot) beverages that’s built for the wild.

Ozark Trail 20/30-Ounce Double-Wall, Vacuum-Sealed Tumbler:
  • Great for both hot and cold liquids
  • Ideal for a range of activities
  • Durable, made of high-grade, double-walled stainless steel
  • Lifetime warranty
ESEE Hat
This hat has magical powers. Wear and see for yourself. Chicks will dig you.

The tumblers and hat will be delivered USPS Mail, or if you live up here near Canton, I can hand in in person.

If I've forgotten any details, or you've got any questions at all, feel free to post them in this thread and we will get you an answer ASAP.

This auction will end Saturday, July 9th at 9:00 PM

As always, the opening bid is $1.00

I'll figure out the easiest way to get Payment over to Jeddak, I would prefer that you pay him or one of his friends, direct. If you are a friend of Jeddak's, please let me know and possibly you could help facilitate this. Please PM me.

2016-07-02 22.02.33.jpg

Back
Top Bottom