• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Auction to help Jeddak

We have to take care of.out own. No one else will. I'm out but I am sure there will be other ways to help. I am glad to be part of the group. I hate to say the bad always brings out the good of this group.

Folks, we are going to raise some money for our friend @Jeddak to help him cover some of the many expenses headed his way.

http://www.theoutdoorstrader.com/threads/my-wife-died-today.1194206/#post-6054353

As part of @DogLegArms I am offering this. Perhaps @Nonliberal would like to get in on it as well and make it epic.

I am auctioning of a range day here on my private range with NFA weapons, machine guns, supprssors, SBS, etc. I will provide ammo.

If you would like, the winner can be in our Dogleg Arms YouTube review of the Dobbs ARC 30 supprssor.

I will run this auction until the bidding stops.

I'll start the bidding off myself bidding 100 dollars.
Class act... Kudos to you my friend.....,

Working out the details now, but we may have a SBR to throw in with the can for the winner.

Or would it be a better idea to do a second auction for a second person. They also get to come up and shoot on the range and be in the video, and they get to keep the SBR we use in the video?

Which would raise more money?

Back
Top Bottom