Aussie tough! Different kind of living. Tells croc to stay and sit

Nope. nope. nope.

I got to see the croc show at Steve Irwin's zoo in Australia. It was impressive. Those crocs did that show every day, but the stage people still mostly stayed the **** away from from the crocs' mouths. They didn't get in the water with them either.

They mentioned not feeding him some fish today. Obviously they have been around this animal for quite some time and more like a pet.

Reminds me of another thing I saw. There's this polar bear that people would feed and it would come pet their dog that was leashed outside. I think they charged people to take pictures of the cute bear petting the dog. Well, they forgot to put food out just one night... The dog was a pet. The bear was definitely not a pet. I don't want to post the video but it can be found by just searching "bear petting sled dog"

Reminds me of another thing I saw. There's this polar bear that people would feed and it would come pet their dog that was leashed outside. I think they charged people to take pictures of the cute bear petting the dog. Well, they forgot to put food out just one night... The dog was a pet. The bear was definitely not a pet. I don't want to post the video but it can be found by just searching "bear petting sled dog"

When the thought goes through the head, that any wild animal might be a pet. They have already made a felony stupid mistake.

Few will forget when a white tiger viciously attacked magician Roy Horn in 2003 during Siegfried & Roy's Las Vegas show.

The attack ended the careers of Horn and his partner, Siegfried Fischbacher, as an audience of 1,500 watched 400-pound tiger Montecore bite Roy and drag him offstage.

Back
Top Bottom