• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Automotive A/c Service

harrycalahan

Default rank 5000+ posts
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
Reaction score
I'm going to put this out there as an ODT service. I have a great full time job but I'm also ASE certified in automotive A/c from my previous job. If anyone needs a cheap diagnosis or just a simple freon re-charge, let me know. I have no overhead so I will beat just about anyones price. I also welcome trades if that would be better for you. If you are unable to bring the vehicle to me for whatever reason, I do travel around a little so don't be afraid to ask. My only requirement is that you have some form of positive feedback.

To clarify>> Im not able to get into heavy maintenance (major component or dash work/blower motor replacement). I work a minimum of 40 hrs a week so my time is limited. My ad is aimed more towards helping ODT'rs verify another shops diagnosis thats in question or tweaking a system to get it cooling again. Still, feel free to ask.

My wife's old Tahoe dumped a do it your self recharge in a week at the end of last summer, I need to get together with you in the next couple of weeks.

Wow I have gotten zero alerts for this. Sorry guys. Yes I can service an R12 system. If you have the R12, I can charge it. If you would like it retrofitted, I can do that. Please PM me since this thread is not alerting me.

harrycalahan does EXCELLENT Auto A/C work, I am here to tell you! Saved me $800 or $900 over what a "Reputable" Shop wanted, and he can carry on a decent conversation, too--I recommend him HIGHLY--Thanks, Alan!!!

Back
Top Bottom