• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

AWB 2019..

Just because it doesn’t have a chance in today’s senate doesn’t take away from the fact that these our the intentions of the left. Have been for awhile like you said. So it doesn’t make it through today, tomorrow still exists and you might as well be aware of your enemies overall intent in the long run, and start preparing yourself spiritually and mentally for how you’re going to react if or when it does.

When the dems have total control again, they will introduce a bill for AWB, but it will be written then. Not to say this could not be a model for that.
I only say this particular bill has little to almost zero chance of seeing the Senate floor for debate. That was all i stated.

We will eventually have a new AWB and it will be bad. This won’t be it.

If you really want to get excited about something, call your Senators and reps and tell them what you think about the background checks and red flag laws they will be voting on next week ! I guarantee you, our enemies are calling everyday with thousands of peeps. So get to n the phone, write some emails.

Just because it doesn’t have a chance in today’s senate doesn’t take away from the fact that these our the intentions of the left. Have been for awhile like you said. So it doesn’t make it through today, tomorrow still exists and you might as well be aware of your enemies overall intent in the long run, and start preparing yourself spiritually and mentally for how you’re going to react if or when it does.

This right here.. passed or not it’s the intention. On the way into work this morning the first order of bidness after “summer break” is gun legislation. I know the facts and you know the facts, the left puts out lies. Some idiot said on the radio we can’t loose 40,000, yes 40,000 lives to guns each year!!!!! They come up with a tid bit here and a tid bit there and make up a lie cause they have no clue what they are talking about.

Again, same old story, compare drunk driver deaths to gun deaths. I know we have to drive but nobody bats an eye or blames the car manufacturers or alcohol companies. Compare how many guns are out there to gun related deaths... I say what needs to happen is not new gun laws it is stricter punishment. Not 20-30 years on death row.

This right here.. passed or not it’s the intention. On the way into work this morning the first order of bidness after “summer break” is gun legislation. I know the facts and you know the facts, the left puts out lies. Some idiot said on the radio we can’t loose 40,000, yes 40,000 lives to guns each year!!!!! They come up with a tid bit here and a tid bit there and make up a lie cause they have no clue what they are talking about.

Again, same old story, compare drunk driver deaths to gun deaths. I know we have to drive but nobody bats an eye or blames the car manufacturers or alcohol companies. Compare how many guns are out there to gun related deaths... I say what needs to happen is not new gun laws it is stricter punishment. Not 20-30 years on death row.
I’ve been saying the same thing for a long time.... we don’t need more gun control, we need better criminal control.

Back
Top Bottom