• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Awesome/random picture YOU have taken thread (G RATED ONLY!)

That looks a little like the Salt Flats in Utah (I lived a few miles away in Grantsville).
That was a lake bed about 100 miles East of Ely, Nv. Maybe south west of salt lake a couple hundred or more miles. The bed could have been gypsum it had water under the surface. You could walk but a 4wheel drive would quickly sink. My 11 year old daughter said it didn’t taste like salt.

Up in Maine on vacation. Had to go scope out some nice scenery and happened to find some wind turbines. There were ****loads of them and they are HUGE. Snapped a few shots. Had to get one of the 96 Rock tag on Ol’ Whitey in Maine lol
IMG_3032.jpeg
IMG_3042.jpeg
IMG_3044.jpeg
IMG_3018.jpeg

First time in Maine for me. What’s odd is it seems to be an eclectic mix of armed hippies.
Very peaceful area. Cloudy days you hear the seagulls and ship horns in the distance. Definitely has charm, so I doubt it’s lost much since you visited.

That’s crazy you’re in Maine when I am lol I’ve been several times, but this is the first in probably 15 years or more. We stay in Central Maine on a “pond”…it’s a lake lol

Back
Top Bottom