• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

AZ Transplant

Lived in Chandler for a bit myself. Been in Georgia 6 years now. You'll enjoy it. The humidity though....much different than the AZ dry heat. Don't try and use those misters you're used to out there or you'll end up water boarding yourself.

How-Do !
Bestest part of North Ga is the Chattahoochee National Forest & the closest thing its got to a Bigfoot, is a cougar.
Bestest part of South Ga is the Okeefeenokee Swamp (by canoe - early spring) which skunk-apes avoid b/c of gators.
Between those 2 places is, Dawson Forest, where you might see mutant 2-headed frogs, or wild hogs w/2 feet per leg
(one foot forward & 1-foot backward). They're just a few of the living-remnants that lurk in the area where a WWII era nuke-research center once existed & the odds of seeing one of those freaks-of-nature is alot better than seeing a Sasquach.

I appreciate the info everyone, sounds like we have a lot more exploring to do.

And no I didn't move to AZ to escape a hell hole just to vote another one in... It was a choice of either AZ or SC and I chose the gun mecca state :becky:
Welcome to the state and ODT.

Would still like to check out AZ one of these days. Rent an RV, put a few holes in the door... heh.

WG4.jpg

Back
Top Bottom