• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

[B] My dedicated .22 lr AR upper came today... [/B]

lostchild

Default rank 5000+ posts Supporter
Protector of the 100 acre wood
68   0
Reaction score
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

PSA 8 1/2 in. upper. Put it on my Spike's pistol lower. Stuck a Firefield reflex on to see how it shoots, then look for a better red dot. Hopefully off to the range Thursday.
Also got 4 25rd PSA branded Black Dog mags.

Edit: My first attempt at bold header type is an epic fail,

Already having problems with 2 of the mags. Followers hung and wouldn't come all the way up. Worked them up and down with a dowel for a while, seem to work freely now. We'll see how they feed ammo.
Nice. I have been eyeballing the 16" they have on sale.

It looks great, we'll see how it shoots!

Already having problems with 2 of the mags. Followers hung and wouldn't come all the way up. Worked them up and down with a dowel for a while, seem to work freely now. We'll see how they feed ammo.

It looks great, we'll see how it shoots!

I’ve read that in a few reviews. I’m kind of leaning towards the adapter that allows you to run S&W 15-22 mags. I already have a lot of those.

I’ve read that in a few reviews. I’m kind of leaning towards the adapter that allows you to run S&W 15-22 mags. I already have a lot of those.
The Better Mag adapter really works well and allows proper use of the last round bolt hold open. I think the S&W mags are supsrior to the Black Dog mags, followers seem smoother.

Back
Top Bottom