• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Baby Girl Husky/Pit ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man I’m glad someone is getting her.. I was thinking on asking later in the week.. but lord our DAISY is spoilt.. she gets all pouty when another dog comes around.. but she is never mean to one.. cept them bitches across the road.. she hates them.. she’ll whip both if they come up on our hill.. keep me posted if this falls thru this week .. she sure is pretty

Thanks man! Looking forward to surprising my son on Saturday.
Okay yall. This deal is done. I can't describe how glad I am for somebody from here to be taking not just this baby girl but her brother little blue eyes as well. It's pretty rare for two from the same litter to get to stau together. This is really the best outcome I could hope for. Thanks a ton to Gingerbeard Man Gingerbeard Man and to @karlvv30 who took the first born girl. Seriously I have been worried about these puppies for weeks but not anymore.

Okay yall. This deal is done. I can't describe how glad I am for somebody from here to be taking not just this baby girl but her brother little blue eyes as well. It's pretty rare for two from the same litter to get to stau together. This is really the best outcome I could hope for. Thanks a ton to Gingerbeard Man Gingerbeard Man and to @karlvv30 who took the first born girl. Seriously I have been worried about these puppies for weeks but not anymore.
You're helping our family just as much as we are helping you. Nothing will replace our big guy we lost in November but these two will definitely fill that void we have been feeling. They'll have a good long life up here by the lake and as promised, plenty of pictures will roll in over the years.

@karlvv30 not sure where you're located but maybe if we are fairly close we can get them together sometime for a family reunion of sorts LOL.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom