• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Back to the basics lawn care starting at 25.00

21SF

Default rank <1250 posts
ODT Junkie!
Reaction score
I have a small lawn company ,I am offering lawn service for paulding Vila Rica Douglasville areas ,basic lawn cut start at 25.00 if you need weed wack work or edging the drive or sidewalk area it's a little more but not much,I'm making the lawn care service affordable for everyone I know people are tired of 75.00 a cut, there are no contracts if you want your yard done you call me I'll schedule a time for you and be there. Give ma a call at 4047759766 if I don't answer leave a message and I'll get right back at you

25.00 basic cut for up to 1 acre if you have more we can work on a good price for you

Thanks
Tony Dalfino

i have 3 acres of grass. $25 biweekly sounds great. :D
Hahaha! I had to set $50 minimums on my yards. 1/8 acreor not, my time and quality work cost $$. Kudos for OP doing $25 cuts. I never offered just cuts without weed eating/edging. I didn't want my truck parked in front of a yard that was not 100% done when I left.

Then again, I didnt have high volumes.

Hahaha! I had to set $50 minimums on my yards. 1/8 acreor not, my time and quality work cost $$. Kudos for OP doing $25 cuts. I never offered just cuts without weed eating/edging. I didn't want my truck parked in front of a yard that was not 100% done when I left.

Then again, I didnt have high volumes.

No joke, figure 30 percent off the top for self employment tax and you're down to $17.50. figure a gallon or two of non ethanol gas and your near $10. Add to that mileage to and from and you're upside down. Not to mention your insurance and business license costs.......Now if you do it under the table and uninsured then maybe, but even then not worth the money. OP must like doing charity work, wish I lived in Paulding, I'd let him cut my property at that rate.

No joke, figure 30 percent off the top for self employment tax and you're down to $17.50. figure a gallon or two of non ethanol gas and your near $10. Add to that mileage to and from and you're upside down. Not to mention your insurance and business license costs.......Now if you do it under the table and uninsured then maybe, but even then not worth the money. OP must like doing charity work, wish I lived in Paulding, I'd let him cut my property at that rate.
Most stuff like this is under the table. Also, you can write off 90% of your expenses, so your effective tax rate is much much much lower. Still, 10 yards at $25 is only $250. Unless you have help(which even further reduces your margin) or the yards are in the same neighborhood and kind of small, that's not much $$$ to pretty much tie up a full day, maybe part of another morning.

I use to cut 90 town homes all at once for $1,500. Worst mistake EVER!!! Even with 3-4 people, it took all damn day.

Most stuff like this is under the table. Also, you can write off 90% of your expenses, so your effective tax rate is much much much lower. Still, 10 yards at $25 is only $250. Unless you have help(which even further reduces your margin) or the yards are in the same neighborhood and kind of small, that's not much $$$ to pretty much tie up a full day, maybe part of another morning.

I use to cut 90 town homes all at once for $1,500. Worst mistake EVER!!! Even with 3-4 people, it took all damn day.

Well I am blessed to have a wife that makes a good salary and my yard work is done on my off days from from my primary job, which also pays well. I have cut every cost I can and I still end up paying out about 27 percent due to the money made by mine and my wife's primary jobs. If all I did was lawn care, if probably could cut my tax liability more, but not with two other salaries and a real straight laced accountant.

Here's a before and after pics of a job I did this week , yard was not a basic cut for 25.00 but me and the customer worked out a price and she was very happy

Give me a call

Attachments

• 20160703_090541.jpg
    20160703_090541.jpg
    55.4 KB · Views: 86
  • 20160703_103926.jpg
    20160703_103926.jpg
    65.9 KB · Views: 86
Here's a before and after pics of a job I did this week , yard was not a basic cut for 25.00 but me and the customer worked out a price and she was very happy

Give me a call
Damn, does she only have it cut once a year?

That looks like the Foxworthy joke "If you mow your yard and find a car, you might be a redneck" lol

Back
Top Bottom