• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Bad Sitcom really...

mgfguevara

Default rank <2000 posts
ODT Junkie!
64   0
Reaction score
Another bush?

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2012/12/2...ake-caliber-rifle-used-in-connecticut-school/

Am I even surprised to see the media saying .223 Bushaster?

Webster Police Chief Gerald Pickering said Tuesday that 62-year-old William Spengler was armed with a .223-caliber Bushmaster rifle, a .38-caliber revolver and a 12-gauge shotgun in Monday's ambush. Spengler killed two firefighters and wounded two others before fatally shooting himself.

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/us/2012/12/2...fle-used-in-connecticut-school/#ixzz2G5W8Ff9p

Last edited:
This will be the same thing they (media) did to Pit Bull Attacks. Any dog that bit someone now was a "killer pit bull" that the breed needs to be outlawed. Funny, when is the last time anyone heard of a pit bull bite? Owners must have gotten them under control?

Don't take this as a ding of the strong, brave and loyal pit bull breed. I think they are a wonderful dog but as any dog a poor handler can make them dangerous. Pits just have the muscle to back it up more. Handsome dogs all in all.

They tried to do that in gwinnett a couple years ago, guess what. I didnt go through, and history shows breed specific bans dont work. its all education, just like firearms

I have 2 rottweilers and they are my 2 year olds trampoline, I foster animals sometimes and have a ton of pit/staff mixes come through the house with no issues. Better tempered dogs than retrievers.

Ban Pit Bulls with Bushmasters!

I did not see that coming....

However if I was in congress and saw that a bill was moving forward to ban Assault weapons and high capacity (normal capacity) magazines would fight hard to amend it to include pit bulls, motor vehicles that went over 70 MPH (except LEO of course), ban any speech that spoke negatively of politicians etc.

The deal breaker is when bacon is added to the list of banned items since cardiovascular disease is the major killer of all americans and it's just too damn dangerous.

You see the point being made, right?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom