• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

BangBang's ATV project

Pics just don't do it justice. This sucker is BRIGHT pink!

I hope @froghunters nephew appreciates all the hard work we put into painting this glamorous ride for him! Hahaha!!!!

troutman troutman letusbuyyourcar letusbuyyourcar I told yall it was gonna happen!

@GlockGirl I've got you a NICE deer hunting 4-wheeler!!! LMAO

View attachment 1121647 View attachment 1121648 View attachment 1121649
This reminds me of a heating and air outfit in Warner Robins that aint been around that long. In front of their shop they keep these trucks and SUVs like Tahoes and maybe an Excursion if I remember it correctly. But they all have the retarded high lift jobs done on them with huge front end loader size tires on them AND they are all painted pink. Maybe nitrousfedlx nitrousfedlx can snap some pics for proof on his way home tomorrow. But when I see all that ridiculous waste of money sitting there I think to myself " There's NO WAY I would call those guys to service my A/C." I mean look how much money they spent on dumb ****.

This reminds me of a heating and air outfit in Warner Robins that aint been around that long. In front of there shop they keep these trucks and SUVs like Tahoes and maybe an Excursion if I remember it correctly. But they all have the retarded high lift jobs done on them with huge front end loader size tires on them AND they are all painted pink. Maybe nitrousfedlx nitrousfedlx can snap some pics for proof on his way home tomorrow. But when I see all that ridiculous waste of money sitting there I think to myself " There's NO WAY I would call those guys to service my A/C." I mean look how much money they spent on dumb ****.
Lmao! Well they all have the breast cancer awareness bow on them. Which is cool. They have a legit monster truck now btw. Hahahaha

Screenshot_20170403-112502.png

Here ya go.

Well, the pink paint isn't holding up too well. Of course that's what happens when you spray paint plastic without doing any prep work. We didn't even hose the dirt off before we sprayed it. LOL

It's still got enough pink on it to make FrogHunter FrogHunter 's nephew hate it though. As you can see in the pic though, his sister is enjoying the whole thing quite a bit! Hahaha!!!

IMG_0162.JPG

Only thing better than a pink Barbie ATV is a beat up pink Barbie ATV!
Hahaha! Yeah, I'm already kicking around a few ideas in my head for the next paint job.

It will be permanent, so it'll be done right. We'll pull the plastics off and do some prep work. We'll also mask certain areas off to avoid all the overspray we got with the Barbie paint job! LOL

Back
Top Bottom