Bear Pugh

If you are at the M&G and want to make it to Bear's memorial gathering, the location is about 30 minutes from Hudsons.

I-20 east to exit 13 (Temple / GA 113).
Take 113 south 5.5 miles and turn right onto Hog Liver Road (look the for cemetery for The Church At Carrollton)
Take Hog Liver Rd 1.6 miles and turn right onto Spence Rd (it is the second road, no landmarks near this intersection)
Take Spence Rd 0.9 miles to it ends at Pleasant Ridge Rd - you will see the church in front of you.

Not sure which building we will be in.

If you miss the turn at Spence Rd, follow Hog Liver Rd to Pleasant Ridge Rd (4 way stop) and turn right. The church is 0.7 miles on the right.

I was out of town last week so missed all of this. I'm sad to see this. I know that sniper22 sniper22 and many others did all they could to help Bear over the years with auctions, etc. I didn't know him personally, but it's obvious he was a great guy. RIP.

I'm just now seeing this, I was on the trader yesterday but never saw it. I'm gonna miss ol Jimmy though, we started pm'ing back & forth not long after I joined for whatever reason, heck, I don't even remember why. But I finally got to meet him 3 years ago when we did a trade, he and his wife were such nice folks. I sure do hate I missed his memorial, yep, I'm gonna miss 'Ol Bear...

Back
Top Bottom