• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Becareful!!!!!

From the photo, there's no way to tell how big the snake is since it's being held out at the end of a stick closer to the camera than the guy you guys are comparing its size to. 5-6 foot probably? Looks like a large adult male but nothing scary huge about it. With the right focal length, aperture, and camera angle, I can make an earthworm look that big.

I hate freaking snakes. Don't care what kind it is, the only good snake is a dead snake, TOO ME. What if this was the baby and the mother is still out there........
I agree to an extent. I leave rat snakes and ring snakes because they don't bother me I don't bother them but others receive the .22

From the photo, there's no way to tell how big the snake is since it's being held out at the end of a stick closer to the camera than the guy you guys are comparing its size to. 5-6 foot probably? Looks like a large adult male but nothing scary huge about it. With the right focal length, aperture, and camera angle, I can make an earthworm look that big.
I'd be shocked if that is 6'.

Back
Top Bottom