Beer of choice

The past 2 years I have tried and become attached to the IPA's. Sweetwater is a really good one, as is Ranger IPA and both can be bought in Kroger. IPA is very hoppy but if you love hops then this is good.

The alcohol content is a bit higher, so you don't need to drink as much or faster. Interesting of how it came into being as regular beer went bad on the long ship ride to India and at port they began adding fresh hops to the beer to start a second fermentation (higher alcohol) that preserved it until the thirsty British soldiers received their beer rations.

Upon return from duty they could not find it local so they demanded it and that's the rest of the story and why you can find it at the local grocery.

For a "gas station" beer... nice ice cold Rolling Rock... but I don't seem them much anymore at the gas stations.

Rolling+Rock.jpg

I love all the traditional american macro brews. Budweiser, Coors, pbr.
Now that its summer, you can't beat a near frozen bud ice after coming in from the heat.
Bud light is drinkable on tap but I think miller light is the worst thing on the face of the planet.

^^^^ Right After MGD

Back
Top Bottom