• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Beer?

How is that black and tan they have? I love strong Black coffee, actually its the only way I drink coffee.

A real black and tan (A Bass with Guinness floated) is better but for in a bottle it's pretty good. Saranac used to make one as well but have not seen that in a long time.
Personally I love a properly poured Guinness. I call it my Chocolate milk ;)
People who have not tried it think it's too thick, or motor oil, or too heavy... Guinness Extra Stout is along those lines, not a Guinness draught (available in bottles) Calorie wise it's between a Bud and Bud Light. If you like black coffee it could be a fit!

Last edited by a moderator:
Have you tried GUINNESS EXTRA STOUT or just GUINNESS? I think they are more top end of beers but I still my my bud light as well when I dont have the money for Guinness.

beer2.JPG

Depends on what kind of "guys" you're hanging out with...

Fine, upstanding citizens, and not members of the 'Village People'. Bottom line, I don't allow the opinions of others to unduly control or influence me. Doesn't matter to me what they drink, doesn't matter to them what I drink.

Fine, upstanding citizens, and not members of the 'Village People'. Bottom line, I don't allow the opinions of others to unduly control or influence me. Doesn't matter to me what they drink, doesn't matter to them what I drink.

Lol, ok you can get off the high horse now. Its really not that serious. "I don't allow the opinions of others" blah blah blah lol.

That's great that you feel confident enough to drink girl drinks without shame. Just don't pretend that it's anything other than that...all those drinks going back to Zima (probably dating myself a little there lol), they are intended to be palatable to women and still be strong enough to get enough alcohol into them to get drunk.

Back
Top Bottom