• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Ben and Jerry's has herbicide in their ice cream! Round Up flavor.

So true. GMO's pose zero health risk whatsoever, but don't confuse organically grown food with GMO's.
LOL, that's unlikely. I've been in the food business for 40 years. Organically grown food is needlessly expensive, under sized and generally looks like **** U.S. #2 grade.

LOL, that's unlikely. I've been in the food business for 40 years. Organically grown food is needlessly expensive, under sized and generally looks like **** U.S. #2 grade.
It's unlikely GMO's are safe? The research doesn't support that.
Well yeah, because yields aren't as high when you can't use typical methods for pest control and weed control. That's going to drive prices for organic food up. Typically, the reason for going with organically grown produce is to reduce ingestion of related pesticides and herbicides, not for a piece of fruit that looks nicer.

I certainly would never disabuse some damned fool from the notion that organic is somehow 'better' for them when they are willing to pay $4.00 for a $2.00 head of lettuce. Most all produce is marked up more than 100% so 100% markup of overpriced goods means more profit for the shareholders. Dumbasses feel better about their purchases and the shareholders make more money. Win-win.

I certainly would never disabuse some damned fool from the notion that organic is somehow 'better' for them when they are willing to pay $4.00 for a $2.00 head of lettuce. Most all produce is marked up more than 100% so 100% markup of overpriced goods means more profit for the shareholders. Dumbasses feel better about their purchases and the shareholders make more money. Win-win.
But, it's hip and trendy, like your murse and man bun, or using the term "bad mamma-jamma", as the guy in the Chevy Equinox commercial does.

I guess all those "dumbasses" who grew their food organically for thousands of years prior to the industrial revolution were just being hip amd trendy libtards. Who knew?

Dunno. When was the last famine in the U.S.? Pesticides aren't killing us.

That's debatable, but what isn't debatable is that people weren't dying from organically grown food hundreds of years ago. And they didn't even call it organic, they just called it food. Still not sure how choosing not to ingest a known poison to humans makes one a dumbass.

There is weird **** in everything...
10407896_767333346660433_39924521226170658_n.jpg

Back
Top Bottom