• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Beretta 92 compact

Blue Book says $450 for a 98% 92FS compact, but I've seen them go for more. Beretta USA recently started importing them again and local dealers are selling them for around $600 NIB. I'd search Gun Broker and check the Beretta forums for classifieds.

Hope that helps.

Basically what has been said, slightly smaller version of the standard 92, shorter grip and abbreviated slide and barrel. Depending on the model it will either have a 13rd capacity in 9mm or in the M model I believe it will have a single stack mag with I believe a capacity of 8rds. Considerably rarer then your standard 92s, value wise though it is dependent on the person buying it, have seen 92s, even odd models, like my 92SB, go for bargain basement or higher then hell. Generally though only a collector is going to pay prime price for the weapon and $450 sounds like a average price.

Its the 13 rd. I guess the extra mags adds a little to the value

Maybe a little, I wouldn't say more then $40 though, maybe $50 if they were in exception condition and the pistol was a gem. Otherwise, generally I don't give much in the way of value to extra mags with a gun, unless the mags are expensive, rare, or if there are a lot of them with it. You can buy new mags for the 92 Compact for $20 so they are neither rare or expensive.

Back
Top Bottom