• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Beretta PX4 less than $400

I got one for $299, maybe $275 I don't remember, after the rebate on black Friday. Very accurate, good on recoil. I hate the safety/decocker, it's like a torture implement.

I got one for $299, maybe $275 I don't remember, after the rebate on black Friday. Very accurate, good on recoil. I hate the safety/decocker, it's like a torture implement.

I think CGP had them for that price then but I haven't seen that price since then either this was the closest I've seen. I think it would be nice to have 1 in the chamber and know the first pull is there just a few more lbs to pull it. Does yours go back to saftey when you use the decocker or still hot.

I think CGP had them for that price then but I haven't seen that price since then either this was the closest I've seen. I think it would be nice to have 1 in the chamber and know the first pull is there just a few more lbs to pull it. Does yours go back to saftey when you use the decocker or still hot.
It was from cgp. I don't use the safety. Decocker, the first pull is long and probably 12lbs. The rest are are probably 6, but it's a short pull. I've got a Beretta couger spring on backorder from brownells, for about 4 months now. According to the net, changing the hammer spring gets it to about 4 and makes it break cleaner.

That would be a good drill to do with these SA/DA. First pull followed by an easier second pull. Then start over do it again to get used to the difference between them. I'm sure it would be easy to pull lt or rt on first shot without practice.

I'm actually more accurate in DA. I concentrate a bit more on the fundamentals. My worst shot is the second one, first in SA, I have a big tendency to pull that one.

Pretty good deal . The .40 shoots nice. Surprising for both felt recoil and accuracy.
But it is a Beretta so it is expected.

I don't need it , I don't need it, I don't need it ... oh sorry was that out loud?

Back
Top Bottom