Best Alternative To Surefire Warden?

Shags

Default rank <2500 posts
Will Commit War Crimes for Scooby Snacks
38   0
Reaction score
I’ve been trying to get my hands on a warden for a while now and with them being discontinued it’s looking less likely. Is the strike industries oppressor, dead air pyro, Q whistle tip, or similar brands worth the price?

In my opinion, the best option would be to just swap your brake for a flash hider unless you’re running suppressed. Otherwise the juice ain’t worth the squeeze. You’re just adding a bunch of weight to the front of the gun for nothing.

This. Run a solid 3-4 prong flash hider.

If you’re planning on a can, get one that mates to it. Otherwise there are solid non-suppressor options from Surefire, AAC, Smith Enterprise, Wilson Combat, and more.

Of course, you can run something like the Silencerco ASR 3-prong and not use a can. I have those on all my AR’s, because I own Silencerco cans, but I can’t remember the last time I actually put a can on the end.

If you want a QD blast diverter like the warden the best option on the market is the Griffin Armament QD blast diverter it’s compatible with there muzzle devices ( they have a three prong as well as some brakes and comps) as well as milspec A2 flash hiders

Start waiting now. I wish I had taken that advise 10 years ago. Go with a suppressor...SO much:

1635784048026.png

Back
Top Bottom