• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Best Bourbon that doesn't break the bank?

A couple of my favorites are R.M. Rose single barrel, made in Dillard, Ga., about $45.00/5th.
Crown Royal Blender's Mash. Can't be called bourbon because it's not made in the U.S.A. $22.50/5th.
Weller's, Eagle Rare and Buffalo Trace are all made in Frankfort, Ky. Buffalo Trace.
If you can get away for a couple days, the Bourbon Trail through Kentucky makes a nice trip.

Reactions: JWC
It’s out there. You probably need to start buying liquor now and hope you’ve built enough rapport by December. Haha
Oh I have a good rapport with a store, Son just called and they accepted his offer..I am so proud, Need to find a bottle before Christmas now..I am so proud of my Son!

That is great Phil.
Thanks Jerry, ten years at UGA Masters in Mechanical Engineering. He just put in his notice with the company he is with after 6 yrs with them..He accepted a 6 figure salary job with a company truck, to use at his discretion with a company expense card also..The new job will not require him going all over the world and now the first home of his own..What father could be prouder, Bride and I are truly blessed. Now to find that bottle of Pappy's for his house gift!

Thanks Jerry, ten years at UGA Masters in Mechanical Engineering. He just put in his notice with the company he is with after 6 yrs with them..He accepted a 6 figure salary job with a company truck, to use at his discretion with a company expense card also..The new job will not require him going all over the world and now the first home of his own..What father could be prouder, Bride and I are truly blessed. Now to find that bottle of Pappy's for his house gift!
Congratulations. And thanks for sharing the story. These tales of kids being raised right and then continuing to push hard are a bright spot for me in an often dim looking future for our way of life in this world.

I really like Weller 107...
1F9434E5-FAE9-4331-AA10-E1DFB8819F76.jpeg

I received a package in the mail yesterday from a yet to be identified sender. Yes, it is a bottle of bourbon. For you Star Trek guys, it is James T. Kirk, straight bourbon. Not a fan of celebrity liquors, but I am going to keep this one a while. It has a seal on it that says: Batch One Bottle 2474.

James T. Kirk bourbon.jpg

I received a package in the mail yesterday from a yet to be identified sender. Yes, it is a bottle of bourbon. For you Star Trek guys, it is James T. Kirk, straight bourbon. Not a fan of celebrity liquors, but I am going to keep this one a while. It has a seal on it that says: Batch One Bottle 2474.

View attachment 1870267
thats better than Santa

Back
Top Bottom