• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Best Bourbon that doesn't break the bank?

Jack Daniels single barrel barrel proof....OMG! This is about 65 bucks a bottle. I know that’s pretty high, but my goodness this is incredible!
6016DB55-0617-4A45-B0BC-EE9D2CCC46F1.jpeg

Geezer, and others, picked up another bottle of JD Single Barrel Barrel Proof. This one is a little higher proof than the others I have tried. I have not opened it yet, so no review.

JD Barrel Proof.jpg

I have read where some, who have posted in this thread, like Elijah Craig. I like Elijah Craig very much and I make sure to have some in my cabinet at all times. Now, Elijah Craig is coming out, September 1, 2020, with a "toasted" version. It will be priced in the $50 range. I would like to try it, but at $50, well that falls into the category of a lot of bourbons like Woodford Reserve Double Oak, Heaven's Door Double Barrel, Michter's Toasted Finish Bourbon, and several more. Since it will be released in September, it will take until October to reach the stores in my area. Hopefully, someone I know will buy a bottle and let me try it! lol I must admit, I am leaning toward buying a bottle when available.

Back
Top Bottom