• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Best Bourbon that doesn't break the bank?

Breckenridge and Buffalo Trace are some solid go tos
Elija Craig Barrel Proof is always a good go to. It can be $60 or so though but worth it. Will be more on secondary.

Breckinridge And Elijah Craig barrel proof are both on my list to try. Good to know that they come with a good recommendation

I had Jimmy Russell personally serve this for several years at the NWTF sporting clays shoot at The Meadows. It was a
Friday night open bar of everything Wild Turkey had.

I consider it a medium range bourbon, and as far as I'm concerned, it is hard to beat. If I could afford it, it would be my every day drink.

FWIW, for the whiskey snobs, Jimmy always encouraged people to drink any of the Wild Turkey products with a splash of water, he said it brought out the aromas and flavors of the whiskey.

FWIW I just finished a bottle of Wild Turkey Rye 101, which is a very mellow rye. Went back to the store, and of course they were out.
Just saw this have never been to Meadows but a friend who passed away a few years back, his son owns it now….

This is my current stock except for the Old Weller Full Proof I found yesterday.

Attachments

• 1F10A6FC-489A-4FCB-AE36-D1E108F11760.jpeg
    1F10A6FC-489A-4FCB-AE36-D1E108F11760.jpeg
    301.8 KB · Views: 47
You can also visit some local distilleries and just see what your preferences are. ASW is close to at land and Legends is in Cumming.

Back
Top Bottom